Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back in touch with my favorite...

Almost six months ago, I woke up one morning to find that the cable cartoon network has been changed from India to Singapore. I wasn't sure until I called the cable service because the Singapore cartoon network did not feature Pokemon, my favorite since I was 13. I didn't have anything other than cartoon network India to watch the show. By the time I was 17 I knew all the episodes I watched by heart and there was no Pokemon attack I didn't know. Since I was detached from it for so long, I can't remember most of the stuff. This anime cartoon has inspired me in more than one way. When I think about it, its mainly because I think I'm more like Ash; pretty stubborn at times, a bit over confident sometimes, always need some friends around me to keep me balanced and will do anything for a friend. I finished at season 7 and am back on track with season 8 today, thanks to my dear first cousin "loodhey". He gave me this cool website and I haven't stopped watching since this morning...well, check the theme for this kewl season, my new moto.. ;)


No comments: