Saturday, May 2, 2009

SOrry!
Hey guys, sorry for the long gap between the posts...Was busy with my first exams...It was really tough... ;) The sunsets around seven pm in the night and it rises at half past five in the morning...I don't need an alarm clock because the little sparrows and robins who have made nests below my window start singing their tune for breakfast...The night is alive with music with the frogs croaking, the bats weening and the cats crawling...And the rest of the day is awesome with all my cabin mates and new friends...Come to think of it, I don't miss home that much right now...Maybe that's the reason why my mouth has been shooting off with NEFM non-stop last two days and my friends are having belly aches...Jeez, I wonder why...Can you guess? I'll be back with another post really soon...Until then ADIOS AMIGOS!!!

No comments: