Monday, June 8, 2009

In the end...



I guess this was the end of the story between "us"...23 January 2009...22:23pm..

Sorry was the last words she said
And with that she started to walk away
Her voice, the only word echoing in my head
Sorry...I guess that's when I lost my way

Little drops of rain splashed on my face
Hot tears chased down my cheeks
Of life, just another incomplete phase
Where a broken heart, for itself speaks

"A thousand and nintey nine days I loved you
Broken into a million pieces I am
I thought you loved me the same way too
Still each of those pieces loves you just the same..."

With the faint beats that kept on pulsing
The icy winds made me shiver
The flickering flame of hope freezing
I guess she'll be mine, never

Felt good somehow standing in the rain
'Cause no one could see me crying
No one would see those scars of pain
And she won't know that this love is dieing

The last 365 days of my teenage someone said
True that I may be moving a bit too slow
I guess this was once a chance I had
Three years back, long long ago

Two choices I had
Two paths, one to my left and one to my right
A smile, enough tears I've shed
My promise, witnessed by the silent night

I decieded to go neither way
I chose to walk the path infront of me
The road sign on the board whispered with a sway
Shining at the end, true love, that's she...

The End...

Anyway, guys, lets see how much you've understood..."Two paths, one to my left and one to my right"...what were they? :p expecting answers from alot of people who know the story ;)

4 comments:

adee said...

if u had a right nd a left, nd if she was walking away, i dont kno how u stil had two choices. i feel from that moment on u had only one choice. i told u b4 i tel u now. never return to a person who walked away from u nd later realised who u realy are.

ads said...

and i really like these poems ur writing.

cyberkid said...

thanx bro...I wrote this on the secon day in nepal...jeeeeeeeeeeeez...love is powerful...it keeps tugging on my shirt in the same direction!

rau said...

i dont think he is thinkin of returnin dho abbo..it syms surprises are on the way:D