Friday, September 19, 2008

The best work crew...


Imagine how your new job would turn out if your work crew sucks! Well, fortunately for me, I've got one of the best work crews possible. There are only 3 girls and almost all boys. Most of them are of my age. So it feels like being back at school. I thought I'd share with you some great moments we had.

One time, we were huddled in near the third counter joking as usual when something really funny happened. There were all guys that morning and the British flight Ek was boarding. Suddenly one guy came up to one of our crew and asked him for directions. That guy said, "Excuse me sir, could you direct me to the toilet please?". Our crew member replied, "The toilets on my back side sir". The guy widened his eyes and ran away. I'd let you decide why the guy ran away ;) kekekekekeeee

This other day, we had a Russia flight. Russia flights are packed and we always had a busy time when there was one. As usual, us, guys were huddled near the third counter chatting about riff ruff (we were all fasting as usual). When the final call was announced, the cashier at the first counter came to us with a long face. He said, " I don't think my fast will be alright" we asked why and he said " I think I touched her 'milk'"...Bwaaaaahahahaaaaa...Hilarious...

Chao guys...Until next time..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NEFM as usual :P
oneday our acct teacher cam to class n he was drenched due to heavy rain..so there was this gal hu immediately commented, "sir ur back is wet"!
:D:D

cyberkid said...

kekekeke...And I do know someone who loves to say "I think I'm wet" whenever she feels a drop of water on her ;) guess who?