Thursday, April 15, 2010

Someone to lean on....



Walking on a moonless night
Everyone has someone to lean on
Silently searching for a ray of light
Alone I didn’t want to go on

As the loneliness surrounds me
A tear drop clings on to my lashes
I smile for myself as I hear it plea
Don’t let me fall into the ashes

Head down, I slowly turn around
Even my shadow seems to have left me
I wanted to cry, but couldn’t make a sound
Why me lord, why me

Friends they say they are
So I hold on to them all the time
I wish I had something fun to share
So that at least I too would feel fine

In their own world they fly on
And here I am in my own little world
Waiting for someone to break the wall
So that I too find someone to lean on…

3 comments:

rau said...

You are sooooooooo good at this Abbo.

nice poem..:)
miss u..

manzee said...

nice...:)..i knw u'll surely get sum1 to lean on..dat sumone will be lucky to have u to lean on..

cyberkid said...

thanx manz...n rau, miss u guys mre than i can say