Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chapter 4: The Letter

7th February 2000

After the happenings of the previous events, I had half a mind of sending her another note.
One night me and my friend Bishal Gurung, were alone in my room and I had the craziest idea. I thought of writing a letter! So I started writing one. I completed it and it actually was kinda good. My friend thought I should give it to her. But I had a better idea…
Anyway, first the letter. This is the original..

Dearest,
A letter like this and I kind of have an idea what you may be thinking. But no, this is not a love letter. This may sound ridiculous, but I’m not a person who runs after girls or flirts with them till they drop dead. I just want some friends from the opposite sex.
I mean, I kinda’ miss the friends I have at home, most of the girls there I mean. Because in my +2 class, there used to be only three boys and twenty four girls. We spent 24-7 together so I guess that makes me miss them a lot. Plus I have a feeling that hanging around with boys for the rest of the year or maybe 6 years time may “gay me out”.
So please, just friends? Mujse dhosti karoge?

Anyway, what I did was I wrote 2 letters, gave one to her and the other to the second girl. See ya :p

4 comments:

manzee said...

ya the letter was kinda crazy dt time..hehe.but everything seems to b fine now..like i thought it wud b

rau said...

Sooooooo..Manzee is the girl you posted the letter to?!!
heeehaaheeehaa

Manzee, you know how dramatic he is! so no wonder you thought the letters were crazy. ;)

manzee said...

ya he is kinda dramatic.

cyberkid said...

@rau: u have no idea about the drama here...
@manzi: hahahahahaaaa...wen i read that now, i also feel the same...i think it was the effect of staying in a room just below the psychiatry ward!!!