Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Developmental "defects" in the society...??!




The world is a freaky little place; funny how people say “generation after generation changes”, but I find that every new generation reflects an old silhouette of the non resent past. Instead of trying to go too deep, let me help you exercise your brain a bit by giving you some examples.

The hot topics when I used to be a teenager were like,

Love (the top priority back then): do you believe in love at first sight…?

Friendship: A friend in need is a friend indeed; I got your back brother!

Girls: A nuisance or a Blessing…?

Boys: Do they have hearts…? I like guys with chest hair…

And so on…I mean you can imagine the sort of stuff our teenage generation used to blabber about. When I spent some time with some of my teenage friends these days, I noticed that they spend most of their spare time gossiping about the same topics although with a twist, which go like,

Love: The “heart-break” story of my next door neighbor, me…? I go for those one night stands, that's true love...I can't handle it, it’s too much for me…! I'll think about it later..(this is the result of excessive awareness among the new generation about POPULATION CONTROL)

Friendship: Do you think if I love my guy friends, I’m gay and if she loves her dudettez friends, she’s a lesbian…? (parents teach their kids the phrase, "think before you leap" when they are too young and this is the stuff they think about)

Girls: “Boobitals theory about girls”…(Young scientists with new and unique theories trying to apply the knowledge from school in real life)

Boys: Oh my god, I hate hairy men…they must be infested with worms…Oh god, my boyfriend cried for me on the phone…(I guess the new generation guys, well some of them, have a hormone imbalance i.e. excessive estrogen/testosterone secretions accompanied with high levels of adrenaline as well)

Don’t you notice that it’s just the same person wearing a different set of clothes? I guess change is change even though its just the pants and shirt, though the underwear is still the same...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are my friend are getting old. Dont try too hard to keep up with the new generation. They are happy without you whereas you'll just drive yourself insane trying to figure them out.

Change is part of the universe.

cyberkid said...

Anonymous dude/dudettez, i don't try to keep up with them, but when stuff happen, they sometimes come to me asking for advice and sometimes vice versa. So I guess we somehow keep up with each other in our own pace but not completely...if you know what I mean :)

rau said...

well..yeah, underwear may be the same, but the change mentioned here isn't a good sign,yeah?
The way minds think can be destructive in some cases. I see such a change here.

from my point of view, Unhealthy media plays a major role i suppose. Unknowingly, our young minds are influenced by the western culture..and sadly most parents failed in helping children choose between whats right and whats wrong. hence our kids are starting to grow and are shaping their personality values and thoughts based on this..:/
If this trend continues, we might see a change in underwear too in a near future..and that could be a huge hormone imbalance dho.

cyberkid said...

yea raudee...but to change the underwear...thats going to be a major hormone imbalance ;)

Ibbe said...

good one abbo! sad but its true! we r all trapped in this thing called "technology & development". We've become slaves to obey it. Either adjust to it or get insulted in the public! bullied! and what not? my main concern is not hormone imbalance or the awareness in love. Solution for all that is a good foundation of religion. We all lack the knowledge of our religion and we set out in a journey to seek other worldly pleasures. That's why we all end up having a coffee and gossiping...

cyberkid said...

Ibro's ma man, have ou heard the saying, "kahchah elhi bingaleh kehchaa hamayah negiyas hunnaanee kahchashey..."...? its the same saying taking shape in reality these days

Ibbe said...

but still its not too late e bingaa thalhaalaafa aa bingaleh alhaigen dhen machah aran huribai seedhaa kuran ;)

cyberkid said...

i know, but its easier said than done, irs something one should accept and do by themselves dho...not something we can force :)

manzee said...

isn't it injurious to think too much..???i was kinda wondering y ppl have to make out meanings of those things which already hve fixd set of rules nd definitions..

cyberkid said...

well, people are influenced by the saying "rules are meant to be broken"