Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Time to leave-End of 2008

Another year gone..It seems like only yesterday when I turned 18...and yet seems like my time here is already over, just 16 more days left...Guys I'm leaving to Nepal on the 16th of January for a fully paid medical scholar ship. Its gonna take me 8 long years to be back. I'm sorry to tell you that I might not be online for a month until I get settled. So lets see now....Year 2008...If I tell you nothing has changed and every things the same, I'd be lying to you straight in the face. Everything has changed...my beloved Maldives, the people, surroundings, friends and life...nothings the same. Well I guess they'll never be the same since I love experiencing new stuff huh...That enough for a review of 2008? C'mon guys, if I had t write details I'd have to write a book. Anyway I'll be back and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!


3 comments:

Faxeal said...

Study hard . . Best of luck bro. . My prayers are always with u.

Faxeal said...

I am really happy that you got the chance to go abroad for ur Higher studies. . Study hard . .

cyberkid said...

Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u