Friday, January 9, 2009

06 - ONE - 09'


The day might have passed, but I sure will treasure every moment of that day. It was one of those days that rarely come by. I'm n longer 18, my friends made sure t make a point out of that. Hmmm....19...It feels like...I dunno...I can't express my feelings with mere words.

When I became 18, I let out all my feelings under the setting sun, standing on a rock beached in the lagoon. When I became 19, I wanted to do something new. So I actually decided to be just me for the day, simple, quiet, doing something useless and away from other people. But, my friends had something else in mind.

Just as the same as last year, they gave me a surprise party, which of course was master minded by non other than Ads, my best friend, popsy, my "to-be-sister-in-law", swyt, my lawfully wedded text mate, and last but not least, bubbles, one of those rare people whom I share my feelings with. A couple of my classmates attended too...To be honest, I was very surprised. I didn't know what to say and I can't thank them enough for making me so special. I received two presents, actually 3! Two from bubbles and one from my "name twin", Ximna.

I had my farewell last night, was pretty awesome meeting with long time buds from kindergarten, family and relatives. I received awesome presents. Once again I can't tell them what it means to me to have received such special gifts. I earned loads of stuff when I was 18 and I got so many new experiences. It was amazing to be 18. And so, as someone reminded me on my birthday, the last 365 days as a teenager has begun...

Oh, and guys, I'll always be there for you...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..."master minded" hehe..
^.^

cyberkid said...

well, a master mind can out think a master mind rite? In this case it took 4 ppl to out smart just one person ;)

Anonymous said...

4 ppl were smart enough to out smart "just one person" twice...ryt? :) b ready for the next one too..
although it was master minded by 4 ppl, it was successful only with d assistance of some "Egypt" kudhinthakeh..v owe dem a biiig thank:):)

cyberkid said...

yea ... a misurian told me that...and yea, my mom and nonnu thinks ur a perfect match for ads.. hehehe

they mentioned it that nite wen u ppl went...

Anonymous said...

aaaaai..if only u can c my face ryt now:)

cyberkid said...

kekekeke....u should have taken a pic and send it to me...