Saturday, October 3, 2009

Autumn Memories...


The last few days, I was in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. We got some time off our studies because of one of their festivals, Dashain. It's one of the two biggest festivals here, where they go to visit their relatives and get there blessings. I was with one of my friends and he took me around with him. Every house he visited, his uncles and aunts, cousin brothers and sisters would chat with him, laugh with him, hug him, give him a five or tell him that he'll be a great person in the near future. I enjoyed with his families alot, but it made me miss my family and home as well.

I wonder if I go back home things would be the same or different. I miss all te little scoldings of mom and dad, I miss pinching my little bro and teasing my little sis. I miss my friends, specially those who miss me the most.

The great thing with memories is that, whenever you're down or unhappy, those memories give you a warm hug and you suddenly smile and know that everything's gonna be alright. So before you leave someone, make sure every moment you spend with that person is memorable. Don't waste your time judging them, 'cause if you do, you want find time to love them and your wallet of happy memories will be empty...

1 comment:

rau said...

:D
no wonder things would be much better wen you come back coz we alllll missssssssssssssssssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu alot:(
come back soooooooooon.