Monday, October 5, 2009

Last night…

Here’s something that really happened to me last night. No “guffs”, no story, but a piece of myself and my life…I actually don’t care whether you believe me or not!

They share a cigarette and I’m left out

‘Cause I don’t smoke

They share a beer and I’m left out

‘Cause I’m an odd bloke

Feeling lonely I just “wanna” go out


I feel sleepy then and there

Next thing I know I’m wide awake

I feel that my life ain’t fair

Next thing I know, I don’t wanna be a fake

I wanna be myself again O’ yeah!


I get dressed and welcome the moonless night

I walk out the gate and feel my freedom

I had an adventure, you won’t believe in light

I saw the three most amazing things seen seldom

I couldn’t believe my luck or what was in sight


A blue butterfly sitting on the ground

A white crow smelling a flower

And a red dragon fly that is rarely found

I didn’t know what to do in the next hour

So I just sat there without making a sound


Well the thing was, I was missing home badly because lately some of my friends here have started changing. So I kinda’ feel more homesick these days. Last night, I was so sleepy but they wanted to stay up and enjoy. When they felt sleepy, I felt wide awake. And you already know what I did. But I ain’t telling them who had the real fun ;) Our little secret :P

I came back after watching the sun rise..after they flew away…and wrote this!

No comments: