Sunday, October 25, 2009

Time for a change...

My dear readers, I'm sorry that I'm not able to keep in touch with you lately. I'm kinda busy with my first year final exam preparations. But I do have few stories to tell you more before this year comes to a close.
The harsh heat of the summer is drawing to an end as the Autumn sun waits to shine on the trees, making their leaves hazel and I'm waiting to see them fall lightly on the cold earth. I've done some winter shopping already as I won't have time once my exams start off.
I also think it's time for a change. As usual, my template designer is going to create something awesome 'cause I've got one excellent idea for a cool template. It's been stored in my imagination for a while, so I thought I'll share it with you guys...
I'd kindly request for some patience while I try to bring out the beauty of my favorite month for your pleasure. And by the way, if you read romantic novels and stories, you would know that this month is perfect for the new bloomings of love as well. I guess that sounded like your daily horoscope. Hehehe...Catch ya laiter...

1 comment:

rau said...

do your best in the exam..

your favourite month,NOvemBer? join the club! Yayyyyyyyy!! :D

ps, cant wait to see the new template!