Saturday, July 3, 2010

Awaiting your return…



The rain came, knocked on my window

My gray eyes, filled with sorrow
The pain felt, were tears on my pillow
My lonely soul, it feels so hollow

I was searching for a reason in my mind
I don’t get it, why’d you leave me behind
I’m sorry if I’ve hurt you, maybe I was blind
Tell me, what was it, you were trying to find?

The aching wound, it’s not so shallow
Our crazy past, leaning on my shadow
It’s really hard, hard to even swallow
Tell me why, what made us wallow?

This little reason I’m trying to find
It’s trying hard, trying to escape my mind
But this time around, I’m not so blind
Sorry, I won’t let you leave me behind

Don’t die on me, my dear friend fellow
I’m waiting for you, just by my window
I’m right here, clinging on to hope so shallow
Come back soon, to take away this sorrow

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nice one :):)

rau said...

salhi ey darl..:D

cyberkid said...

thanx gals

manzee said...

hmmmm too deep...is it dedicated to someone..the person is in my mind,i hope i m correct...u also knw it