Sunday, November 18, 2007

Me, Myself and I...
Hola…My name is Abdulla Nazim and I’m just a regular teenager who likes to dream a lot, but colouring them…well that’s a different story. I’m seventeen at the moment and I’ve been through loads of stuff so far. Life has always challenged me in so many ways and I’ve been tested more than once in different vicinities of life. I create this blog to share my experiences with you hoping that it is of some use to anyone who reads it…for time pass or to get a moral out of it…I don’t mind…anyone’s welcome to read my stuff and comment on it. But please note that your point of view and my perspectives may be different as I am me and you’re you. I live my life and you live yours, we lead two different vivacities. They might be similar in ways but never the same. The experiences I’ve had so far, I wonder how many others have faced it. Some of those experiences, I pray that you never confront them. Hope you like it and my written work is specially, of some use to all those teenagers out there as it’s a hard phase of life to live without a good friend’s guidance. Welcome to my blog…Adios…

2 comments:

.mini said...

and welcome to mvblogosphere as well!
what you've written, i agree with it
but! all of us are not teenagers so i have to defend my future!
hehe
hope you have a rocking time while blogging..
its fun!
have fun!
goodluck!

and yes, if you think this is weird.. i do comment like this..
^.^

Unknown said...

welcum to bloggin...hope to se iteresting post from u...rather than copy past FW mail stuff jus reflect ur mind to ur blog...cheeers...kep it up..