Thursday, November 22, 2007

This poem is dedicated to all my friends and others who have lost a loved one...

Incomplete...

I look up myself in the mirror
And turn away in terror
As I know, this must be an error
That I've lost half my face forever
I hope this happens never

I open my closet and pick up a file
Seeing your photos, I look at them for a while
Feeling happy, but I forget to smile
Knowing that we're further away than a mile
The tears that form, I can cry another river nile

Coming down the stairs, i fell
Sitting up, I realize nothing goes well
The flowers in the garden have lost their smell
I fee like I'm trapped in a cell
Without you my life is a living hell

The warm nights seem so cold
Close to me, there's no one to hold
In sweaty nightmares I've been told
That you've left my heart in a thousand folds
And with no regrets, sinfully sold
Your heart to someone else in this world

Is it true, did you leave me alone
To moan in unending pain and groan
My heart ripped into tiny pieces and torn
You've broken the promise you've sworn
To fly me to the moon and back on a silver swan

Wasn't it you, who wanted to commit the perfect crime
A clever plan to steal a pure heart, that was mine
And for me to steal your heart, that's fair and fine
But look at this tale told by time
My life has reached the end of the line
Incomplete and with no other words to rhyme...

3 comments:

Faxeal said...

Nice One. . .Cool

nadhee said...

mymy..you are really good at this! really it's superb!!

cyberkid said...

thanx nadheemaahthaa:D