Monday, January 7, 2008

Birthday Surprises...

Yesterday was my 18th birthday and I didn't ask for more than a birthday wish. Well actually, my best friend and 'the gang' gave me a pretty much of a surprise the other day. I had no clue...
They got together in one place and had it all planned out. I was invited to an evening stroll with Swyt and Bubbles. We just had a fun walk by the sea. I had no idea they were taking me to an arranged spot. They had their complications but didn't even give me the slightest idea of what they were doing. The mysterious phone calls that kept in coming were actually from my best friend.
We were half way through to artificial beach when the planned chocolate cake, tonno pizza, a bunch of yellow and white daisies and a big B'day card stumbled across my path. I was so shocked that my voice just got held back in my larynx. I was happier to see one of my cousins, Lallu, with them too. Shortly afterwards we were soaked in rain and when it stopped pouring, we went to a park nearby. Then we made it down to shore near the tsunami tower and got some shots of ourselves. I went onto the far side rocks in the lagoon and let out my happiness so that the whole world knows how happy I felt.

Later that evening, when the clock struck midnight, my mom organized a little celebration where I had even more fun.
I also take this opportunity to thank all of the people who remembered my birthday and wished me. Thank you so much. I also thank the fat grey rat who ran towards Swyt and Bubbles when we were on the small beach near the tsunami tower, for surprising them and giving me another hilarious moment to celebrate.
For the people who knew my birthday and tried to wish me, but couldn't wish me, well, I'm tired of being sorry, so better luck next time ;).


Wondering who Swyt and Bubbles are? Well, hang around, you'll find out really sooooooooon!!!

No comments: