Thursday, January 10, 2008

A dream...

Last night I planned to go out for a walk with a special person...someday, somewhere, sometime ;) and the very same night I had a dream. Last night was kind of strange though, I remember the first bounce on bed and then a journey to total emptiness..
After a while the scenes started to roll like an old record from the seventies.. I was in school, in the exam hall, writing my chemistry paper. The clock was just seconds away from announcing the end time. I was scribbling as fast as I can. Before I could answer question 2A and 3B time ran out. I was in a shock for a while and realized that my paper has been taken from me. I was so scared that I might not pass, I ran to the staff room to get my marks from my teacher. Luckily i passed with a B+. Whew...Now that was over...The scene flipped...
I was dressed in my grey Eminem T-shirt and baggy jeans. I was climbing the stairs of a building which was half completed. I was awaiting a call from a friend. Not just a friend, but someone special. My phone started to ring..I picked it up and it was her. She asked me where I was and I said fourth floor, near the broken window..
It wasn't long before she arrived..She was wearing her shoal, dressed in pink and shining like the diamond that described her name. She wished she could hug me...So did I, so we kept the distance. I just held her hands and whispered in her ear...Finally we meet..Lets start walking..She smiled that innocent smile which had my heart flattered. We just held hands and started walking... The scene flipped again...
We were sitting on the beach watching the sunset together..She was looking at me and I was looking at her...She had this mystical glow in her eyes and I was mesmerized. I was hearing my thoughts, problems over...I've lifted your tensions, ended your worries...Then I heard her thoughts, such a lovely friend, if only he would be my...Our faces were just millimeters away from each other when my stupid mobile phone decided to engage in my wake up call. I was alarmed to wake up and shut it out...I wished to see the rest of the dream and closed my eyes...nothing...no scenes...DAMN!!!

I was so close...So many things I want to know...How I wish this dream be real...And I wonder whether she really wants me, not as a friend, but someone else...

No comments: