Saturday, January 5, 2008

The Spell she cast on me…

On the highway, the night was cold
I was walking alone, arms in a fold
I could see my breath, white and misty
Up ahead the freeway, it was dark and hazy

I looked up at the sky
Where the stars were flying high
The moon shining so bright
Basking me, in gleaming moonlight

Near the bus stop, on the artery express
I sat down, tired and bitter, trying to suppress
The glowing anger, fear and total loneliness
Hands holding up my chin, I stare at the emptiness

Sounds of silent footsteps, breaks the ice
Drifted to my nostrils, a whiff, pleasant and nice
The moon cast, its silvery light
On a girl, eighteen, walking the night

The light breeze caught her hair
Swaying with the wind, the sight was rare
The silvery mist, revealed a beautiful, kind face
To which my heart responded, the desire to embrace

Those eyes, fierce and gentle
Just one look, drove me mental
Her lips, smooth, filled with lust
Broke my heart, made it to dust

Just a few paces away from me
The sway in her hips, I wish you could see
Her charm of ecstasy had me hypnotized
I was under her spell, petrified

She walked her way, passed me by
Just a smile on her face, oh my
Take me with you, let me hold you
Be mine for ever, without any further ado

Lady I’m going through hell
Lady please, take me with you, I just fell
Simply in love with you, nothing else
Lady please, I’m under your spell…

No comments: