Sunday, December 23, 2007

Girls: Sophisticated and beyond the times…

This article is dedicated to all those girls out there who make life harder for boys…

Times have changed and with it people have changed; modernization has tiptoed in and taken over the human race. Music has evolved to enhance beats that rhyme with the rhythm of life, fashion has revolutionized and style has been redefined. The thing that has changed most drastically is the girls of today…

Fairy princesses they might be from the outside, devils they are from the inside. Not all of them, just a few out there. The rest are just so old that they know nothing about revolution. They say men and women are equal. The problem is some stupid girls are so idiotic that they don’t understand this. They dress like men, walk like men (cat walk has been adapted for only models and cheer leaders), rides the vehicles men ride and attends the jobs for men. In short they are head over heals!!

The funny thing is they copy our styles and try to be us. Imagine!!! But when it comes to love, they’re way behind the times. The time when Romeo proposed to Juliet has been long gone. Its time girls become more responsible and take the first step. They have so many qualities that we boys don’t have. They easily get jealous, gets angry so effortlessly, cry rivers flooding places; and blames it on us boys. They don’t understand and never try to understand. So I suggest they write a book on what they want so that boys can easily understand them…

I’m thankful that we boys are sensible enough not to copy girls…I mean I can’t stand it to imagine a guy walking on the roads with bikinis and lace ‘G’ strings…and I’d dig my grave and bury myself right there under the warm earth the moment I see one…I mean I can't deny that older men are kinda going crazy...

No comments: