Monday, December 31, 2007

Gone again…

It’s always hard to say goodbye…But some things in life cannot be achieved without a sacrifice…Today, my beloved aunt Madheehaa Ali has gone away to Bangalore, India, for five years, taking alongside her, her 2 daughters and one lad. Her three children, one – the beauty, two- the brain and the lad- a want to be football player…

They are my cousins and I can’t deny that I will miss them a lot. The past couple of days I spent home alone weren’t as boring as it should have been, I mean they were there and I had great fun with them. Infact, I remember some of the good and bad times we shared together along time ago…I watched them pass the gates into the airport today but I wasn’t able to say anything more than a good-bye…Therefore I dedicate this article to them…

My dearest Imma, the world is a big place where you have to learn and live along with what comes and goes. But trying to run while you can’t walk is not always the best idea…Being the head of the family encloses you in a circle of responsibilities…You must never blame the consequences of your actions on others and always remember to keep a cool head during troubled times…If somebody doesn’t understand you, don’t waste your time trying to make them understand…wait patiently and let time tell the tale…Only you can find the answers to the questions of your life because nobody but you live it…

My beloved Eman, sometimes the world can be a strange place where nothing seems to go right…Being the second in the family doesn’t mean your voice can’t be heard. There are times when you have to give a helping hand to your superiors and always discuss everything with them before you jump off the hook. Never keep frustration bottled up inside you…Let it out in slowly and smoothly…Think about places you haven’t looked before and you will find many people who will listen to you, talk to you and be a friend…Don’t let your passion for anything die, make it grow with you…Live life your style…

My star player Imran, dreaming is for everyone. Let your imagination grow and reach the sky…Colour your dreams and trust your self…then only can true talent come out and outshine the others. You may be the smallest in the family and the only boy.., doesn’t mean you have to sit quiet. If your superiors are crossing the line, you have the power to stop them; your burden is to protect them at any cost. They might not understand you today but I’m sure they will understand you tomorrow. Always think about your family first, then yourself. Respect is not something you can get for buy two and get one free…It cannot be achieved by power or force…Respect can only be gained by respecting others…

Dearest Thuhtha, I know you will come back and god I’ll miss your cooking…Don’t worry too much as I see a brighter future ahead for you. Listen to what your children has to say and don’t judge them too harshly…always tell them that you love them…

Insha Allah, I hope I will be able to go and receive them after five years in the same airport…I wonder what differences I will see in them…Alas, another part of the family gone again…

No comments: