Thursday, December 6, 2007

A ride in a seaplane...

Yesterday we went to Male' International airport. I know that you guys maybe wondering why I'm writing about a common place for some people. But, I'm sure that non of you would have ever had the chance to explore the airport as I did yesterday with my friends from the parliament.

We were given the chance to investigate the place. We checked the security room and the normal flight areas. (Here comes the interesting part) We were given the chance to enter a strictly restricted area of the airport. THE MALDIVIAN NATIONAL AIR DEFENCE FORCE. Nobody except the workers were allowed in there. The information given in there, sorry, I can't tell you that. It's highly classified information!!! Then we went up the control towers. The view was great. After a short tour of the place we went to AIR TAXI, where we were introduced to sea planes and had a lucky chance to go on a ride. Can't say no more on the adventure as I have five minutes left and some of you might get jealous like my father!!! See ya...

No comments: