Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hulhumale', a new review!

I've been to Hulhumale' a couple of times and I thought I've seen it inside out. Well, I was proven wrong today as we went to Hulhumale'. (Just a visit organized by the parliament, specially for the people from the islands)

The first 20 minutes passed in a brief tour of the place. I was kinda' shocked realizing that there was so much I didn't see before. First we headed towards the flats through the main road, to the construction sights and stopped at the green houses. These couple of photos will tell you how beautiful it was.

So, after the exploration of the green houses we headed towards the Hulhumale' development center. There we were given a review on Hulhumale', from birth to future development. Did you know, phase one of the project is complete? Check these out...
This is an extract from the flow plan for the layout of Hulhumale'. The colours each support a code.
The above image shows the model Hulhumale'. (phase one sector)
The white buildings are already built and completed.
The above image shows the view of the completed sector of Hulhumale'. The lagoon area on the left is the second sector to be completed.

After a refreshment from the development center we went to the Hulhumale' hospital to see the in-sights.
After the review of the hospital with a small conference held, it was time to leave. Yet again, myself, Shamath and Hanan miss left to a shop. This secret mission was done to secure a chocolate I won yesterday from Shamath. She lost a bet!! I know that my explanations are brief and I hope at least the photos spoke for you. Until next time...Chao..

3 comments:

Appy said...

heheh nice pics dho!! u know wat ive never been to hulhumale' heeheeh hard to believe dho!!

cyberkid said...

hehehe..Hingaa hulhumale' ah dhan ehdhuvahun..Ibbe men male' aima dho..

Appy said...

heheh ya will try dho ;)