Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Chapter 3


Cyberkid was startled to see his first wife, Popsickles behaving in such a fashion. She backed away from the door and Cyberkid peeped in and saw his best friend making his way out of the house. He had a surprisingly secret smile on his face. But he managed to hide it in an instance. All together, the five friends started walking towards Fizzes. For an instance, it seemed that Cyberkids wives, or to be more precise, one of them was particularly happy to have seen and met Hunnybunny. But the walk to Fizzes proved that it was just a moments bliss..Was it….?

Fizzes wasn’t that crowded. They ordered ice creams and headed up into the open air 2nd floor. They chose seats near the edge of the balcony to the left. The inner bench was occupied by Cyberkids three wives while he shared the outer seats with his best mate. As usual women, the three girls started gossiping about the latest and picked on a girl sitting on the opposite bench. They thought she was a European; however to their surprise she turned out to be a Maldivian which was a laugh. The chocolate frenzies arrived and everyone dug in. The atmosphere changed all of a sudden. Swyt started giggling secretly…everyone noticed she was laughing but was clueless why. A beep in the pocket meant a sms, so Cyberkid picked up his cell and was kinda’ surprised to find a sms from Swyt, who was sitting right infront of him.

The sms read, “Do you notice something strange? Don’t you think some are sitting a little too quietly?” I looked up at the now howling Swyt and understood what she meant. Hunny Bunny and Popsickles sitting infront of him were rather quiet and they both stole hush-hush glances of utter most interest. Cyberkid joined in the laughter which left the other three oblivious.

The journey back home from Fizzes was an interesting walk. Since the homes of the three wives were just close, they dropped Bubbles at her spot. The next house that came in line was Popsickles, but she insisted on walking Swyt home which sounded strange… This lead Cyberkid to walk in pace with Swyt, a little ahead of Popsickles and Hunnybunny.

A bit of the conversation that followed;

Swyt: Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Cyberkid: Great minds think alike!!

Swyt: I actually joked about this before coming, your bestfreind and my best friend…hahaha

Cyberkid: Funny, I warned my mate not to fall for my wives..

Swyt: I want let her know about this. I want her to tell me the “known secret” herself. Is Hunnybunny a good guy? I mean is he the sort who runs after girls?

Cyberkid: He’s not one of those people who have 2 horns and a tail. He’ kind, shy and great in all aspects…This is going to be great…I dunno how long its going to take, but once it happens, it means dinner for us…hahaha

At this point Hunnybunny and Popsickels reached the other two at the door to Swyts place. After a sweet goodbye to Swyt, they headed towards Popsickles place, dropped her home and went home. A little about the evenings events were discussed.

Another chat log;

Cyberkid: I think Popsickles likes you. What if she asks you?

Hunnybunny: I find her attractive too. But I don’t think I’ll make a move too soon.

Cyberkid: That doesn’t answer my question

Hunnybunny: We’ll see when the time comes, I’m sure I won’t say no!


Final chapter on February 14th

4 comments:

Appy said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm interstn.... cnt wait fr th last chp ;)

thewildhunter said...

woooah.. its an intersting story.. btw it's Hunnybunny's hand right??

cyberkid said...

Does Hunnybunny have a lucky finger? Are you sure? hehehe...WE'LL SEE in the final chapter dho!!!

Faxeal said...

Hey me waiting for the 4th Chapter . . .Its interesting . .