Friday, February 15, 2008

Chapter 4

It was a cold night...A boy of 17 was walking down the side walk with his 18 year old friend. They were laughing and chatting enthusiastically when the sky above rumbled the first warning, promising a wet night. Cyberkid looked up his watch and saw it was almost 1030pm. He mentioned this to Swyt, his friend, and they quickened their pace. Quiet abruptly, out of no where Swyt brought up this topic of conversation...

Swyt: Hey, did you know, I think our speculation is correct...
Cyberkid: What? You think Choco banana splits are tastier?
Swyt: Hahaha...No about Your best friend and my best friend...
Cyberkid: What makes you so sure?
Swyt: Well, the other night I was walking with Popsickles and she got a call. She answered it with "the" smile and I knew it was he who was calling...At first I thought it was just a friendly hello...But it lasted for about 45 minutes...
Cyberkid: What the...Are you sure? Why didn't you just snap the cell out of her hands and say something? Just because you're short doesn't mean you can't do that :p (seeing the look on Swyts face) just kidding..So what did you do?
Swyt: As a matter of fact, I did do something..I just mentioned aloud so that he could here, the fact that he was calling her...Only she alone...Why not call me..He has got my number as well..Why not chat with me while online instead of chatting with her...
Cyberkid: Wait a minute, are you falling for him too?
Swyt: Pspsps..I told you i like Hu-, I mean someone else...But seriously, don't you think...(looks up at Cyberkid)
Cyberkid: Don't you think its a bit early for love to kick in? I mean c'mon, its been barely 3 days...
Swyt: I don't know..
Cyberkid: Tell you what...Bug Popsy so that she tells you...I can keep an eye on Hunnybunny...deal?
Swyt: Done!!

The next day Cyberkid went to visit Popsickles. He wasn't surprised to find Hunnybunny there. After a while Bubbled arrived at Popsickles place. Cyberkid and Bubbles left early to go and meet Swyts as she was not feeling well. They were greeted warmly into Swyts home. Sitting on a blue sofa, they started to talk about the known secret.

Swyts: Hows the mission going? Any positive signs?
Bubbles: A mission? What mission?

Cyberkid and Swyt filled Bubbles in with the secret and Bubbles confessed that she already suspected them too.

Cyberkid: You won't believe the news I have for you...Yesterday we went to Kuda Bandos and came back a bit late. Hunnybunny took his mobile phone and was talking to her while lieing on the beach during mid-day. Next thing you know, he comes up to me and says that I was invited to eat pudding in Popsy's place.
Swyts: Yea, we've been trying to learn how to cook..hehehe
Cyberkid: Dear god, please help the poor husbands these three ladies marry..(Swyt takes a blow and misses Cyberkid but Bubbles hit the aimed target) Ouch! hheehehee
Bubbles: Teddy, are we trouble for you?
Cyberkid: Yea a pain in you know where..keke..Well anyway, I was a bit tired and I couldn't make it. But Hunnybunny went, he went alone for the first time to her place. He's usually a shy guy but look at the courage...And today just now, before you came Bubbles, Popsy held Hunnybunnies hands like this (Cyberkid demonstrated, sandwiching Bubbles hand between his)

Swyts mouth fell open and Bubbles ' brow flew off her face. "WHAT!!!" they both chorused. They all exchanged gestures of understanding and started to laugh. The friends departed after a while...

The days that followed were full of romantic surprises...A blue rose was delivered to Popsy by Hunnybunny..Grafitti of the mind on a card, was given to Hunnybunny by Popsickles. On Tuesday, November 27th, within seven days of unending surprises, this is what happened...


Its been two months since love crept into two lives and changed it forever...Thats why I say love is the secret language only two true hearts can understand...

THE END

3 comments:

Appy said...

woooooooww wat a beautiful beginnin of a sweet love story dho ;) is tht how hunnybunny proposed to popsickels??? nice n unique way ingey :D:D:D
I wish both of thm a hppy life tgether 4ever :D

btw wen can v see the lov story of "cyberkid and......."??????

cyberkid said...

Its on the way...The story of Cyberkid is kinda in a bug confusion...Ehenve I want to do it justice but will bring it to ya soooooooon...Aslu unique way eh dho ;)

Uniqu3 Graph!X said...

so so... the story was really nice... but the suspense was ruined by the pic of hunnybunny's hand... i guess this is my first comment to ur blog... it's coz u have enables only bloggers to comment on ur blog. i was doin construction of my blog, so i didnt want to ruin my little surprise by providing my google id ;)... ur blog rockz to the max... keep it up...