Thursday, February 28, 2008

LoVem@n!@!!!



A boy who was struck by an arrow of love by the cutest of cupids fell in love. Questions attacked him from all the side… “There are prettier girls than her, why did I fall for her? There are other people who told me I was cute, why does my heart flatter when she says it? There were girls with a lighter shade of skin color than her, why did I choose the darker skin? To him even the Disney land princesses are like ugly ducklings in front her. What can this be? Can this be the silly lovemania everyone keeps talking about?” But he never exploded; these little volcanoes erupted in his heart.

Ok, so the experts, the experienced people say its love…But the boy never believed in love at first sight…For a normal person, when he or she falls, only butterflies circle their heads, for him, she popped around!

I asked him for any written material he had about the girl he loved. He scratched his head and gave me this…

“My darling, this is to warn you at the earliest possible moment that I have fallen in love with an absolutely new girl. She is the darlingest girl I ever met. I saw her for the first time last night…She was attired in a love of a dressing-gown. She had the dearest face I ever saw, the most alluring smile… Every morning I wake up, I look for her; it seems to me that half of myself is missing…these thoughts are involuntary...Altogether I am clean gone….Ever and ever…Her lover…”

My mouth was like hanging open as he read this aloud from his heart. He said that the girl he loved had the original letter with her and though she never replied, he was sure she never destroyed it. He said writing a letter felt more romantic to him as he can add a hidden face, a new emotional style to the letter. I did a bit of research and found out that this letter he pulled out of thin air had the same meaning of a prehistoric letter, a letter from Romeo to Juliet! Amazing…He didn’t speak much after that, he was just whistling with the splish-splashing waves that kissed the beach side…Says he’s fallen in love with the 8th wonder of the world.

2 comments:

Appy said...

hmmm is this again another love story o just the continutaion of the boy hu was needing "HELP"???
cnt wait t find out hu this boy cud beeeee ;)

cyberkid said...

Its the continiuation...