Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Hardest things in the world



The hardest things in a persons life includes not being able to answer my riddles. I mean c'mon people, was it that hard? Anyway here are the answers so you can bamboozle your friends with them.
1. A river
2. His breath
3. Stop imagining!!
4. Because eskimos live on the north pole while penguins live on the south.
5. Chewing gum
6. Silence or secret, both the answers are correct
7. A dollar bill (not something else ;) )

The hardest things in the world...hmmmmmm....Lets see...

Humans are the dominant and most socialized species of animals that rule this planet. One must feel that being the ruler of the planet he or she can do whatever they want. Feeling this way or thinking like this is foolish in my point of view since some people don't realize the hardship of leading a normal life. Life is a vast ocean of choices. One of the hardest things in life is saying sorry. A very easy four letter word that can be said so easily, but most of the humans fear this little word for no specific reason. I say this because I can't think of a reason not to say sorry.

Number two in this list is accepting our own faults and mistakes. The fact is that nobody is willing to accept that no one is perfect. When someone mentions this, he says that he accepts that he is not perfect, but in his subconscious mind he believes that he is. This in turn leads to my conclusion that its hard to accept our own faults. The fact that blaming stuff on other people is also evidence for this matter.

Number three and my final entry in this list is controlling our anger. Nobody or no one can control themselves not to do any damage, physically or emotionally to someone else or himself when angry. I suppose no evidence is required to prove this as enough evidence is always available from our day to day life.

Here's how I chose these 3 things as the hardest things in life. When something goes wrong, you quickly blame it on someone else. When he proves that its your fault, you get angry with him and hurt him by harsh words or you settle it by a fight. When you realize how wrong you have been you think of apologizing and sorry becomes the hardest word.

If you have any strong evidence to prove me wrong, you're more than welcome to share it with me and I'm sure I'll change my mind about it.

No comments: